About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Student. Artist. Wookie..

Monday 19 March 2012

Borderlands.

In the same disappointing process of churning out work in build up to an exam in art. There is nothing exciting about this in terms of art. Luckily I am enjoying my idea so far. "Combinations & Alliances" as a theme doesn't offer too many original starting points. But I feel slamming Estes and Hopper together in terms of style and approach, 'combining people and there environment', using a sense of anonymity and a hyper realist technique could turn out a pretty good outcome. The research and practice in between is all part of the process, and will help me, i just dont like the set amounts and points you need to cover to meet a grade (always have had a problem that someone can grade artwork (will explain later))... 
But for now I am enjoying some Borderlands. (great theme music) 

No comments:

Post a Comment